Monday, November 21, 2011

I Opened a Can of Worms

Does anyone else think it's weird when someone you haven't talked to in years decides to comment on your Facebook status trying to convince you of your wrong doings and evil thinkings?

Should people's statuses be considered fair game for an open discussion forum? (And I know this might surprise you, but I wasn't even looking for an argument!  I knew putting a link to that article was a bad idea...)

I guess I should've known what I was doing when I accepted their friend request...but still!

(And any suggestions about what should I do with that nasty little post that's turned into a giant debate/bashing mess would be appreciated. Should I delete it? Let it run it's course?  Some of the posts are amusing...)

3 comments:

Samantha Jo said...

my vote is let it run it's course! i think its so funny when people comment like that...especially if they're just assuming your side

Preston and Jamyn said...

a. battle it out
b. delete them as a friend
c. consider going to law school... you'd make a great lawyer! :)

Love you Kates!

mindy said...

Poop on their doorstep! Just kidding! Sounds like it's high time I log in to facebook and check out the entertainment :)