Monday, October 24, 2011

For the Last Time

Last night (well, I guess technically it was super early this morning) I registered for the last time at BYU.  It's kinda fun to be able to register on the first day.  I guess there are some perks for taking an extra year to graduate :)
So far my schedule includes...

Ballet
Ballroom
some Statistics
random dance classes I need for graduation
and my favorite...beginning Cello.

I seriously can't wait for that last one :)  I have a feeling it's gonna be a good semester.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I always wanted to take cello, instead my mom made me do violin. I think it's awesome you're doing that. Are you renting one?

Katie said...

...I guess. Not sure how it all works. When I say beginning, I mean it in all aspects, haha. But ya, I'm assuming I'll rent one :) Do you know how expensive that is?

kaylynnczy said...

BALLROOM! Love it! Have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing! Will you serenade me please?