Saturday, November 6, 2010

TEXAS!...a little late








Yay!!! Texas was a blast. Me, Dan, and Laugs went to the riverwalk, ate at taco taco, which is apparently the best taco shop in the nation, and of course enjoyed watching Danika play soccer. I was so proud, Danika even scored for me and Laugs, I wish I had a picture of that :)

Me and Laugs wanted to have Tiger spirit at her game, so we asked Dan if she had a t-shirt we could wear, and we weren't disappointed. This last picture is of a fraction of the t-shirts Danika offered, haha.

I'm so glad I could go visit Danika and see a little bit into what her life has been like for the last 4 years. Thanks to her and her lovely roommates and friends, I had such a blast :) And Abby, thanks again for staying sober ;)

3 comments:

mindy said...

Looks so fun! Katie that's great you guys did that :)

Laura said...

yay! we had a blast! and thank you to abby and to ryan for taking us running.

Preston and Jamyn said...

Stop being so pretty already! I miss you.