Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trick or Treat!!

I've always loved Halloween. Not sure if it's because my birthday is so close to it, or because it always meant I would get lots and lots of candy. Mostly I like it now because it means fall sweaters, (or winter coats, depending on the year) carving pumpkins, drinking hot chocolate, and dressing up! Besides, Halloween means Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner!

This is the werewolf Jeff and I carved a couple nights ago, (well, mostly Jeff). I think it's pretty good. Hope you have a Happy Halloween!!

3 comments:

Chelsie Campbell said...

Katie! So yes I'm a blog stocker... :) I found Caitlin's blog (we were in the same ward at Liberty Square a few years back) and just clicked on a girl's blog from Caitlin's friends and in this girl's pictures I saw a picture of you! I was like HEY! I know her! So yea I know, so random... but I didn't know you went to Texas... are you from Texas? ANYWAY- hope all's well! Tell Bishop Ellsworth we said Hello!!! (We're in Arizona now!) Stay in touch! PS- that dance picture- AMAZING! Holy cow! And loved the quote with it.:) Have a great Halloween!

Kristina Ricks said...

You guys are seriously talented, nice work! How was Texas?

mindy said...

OOh spooky! I'm scared. That is a superiorly-carved pumpkin!