Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What a Wonderful Life!

I love the summertime! This picture is up the canyon with my siblings (minus Clint, lame-o). Mindy made us tasty tinfoil dinners and we roasted other yummy treats, plus we found a very entertaining log to play on :)

Last week I was able to teach at Basic Dance Training, a camp for drill teams across the West. I was "mom" for two teams at each camp, this picture is of Layton and Mountain Crest. Goodness I had fun with those girls and learned so much from them. Can't wait for them to have such a great year, and can't wait for my next camp on Monday!!




And Tyler came home!! Yay! Tyler brought back some fun stuff from Russia, Matt and Clint found those hats pretty fast, I think they look all right, haha. I couldn't help but take a picture of Mindy and her little Nico as we were walking out of the airport.


And of course with summer comes fun in the sun. Gotta love Seven Peaks! I think my sisters are pretty cute :) And this gorgeous little flower below was found on my way to school. It was too cute not to share.

Oh yeah, and 33 is my new favorite number :)

3 comments:

Kristina Ricks said...

Way to go Katie!!!

mindy said...

Ha ha ha I love the slip of the fav number in there at the end! I'm so proud of you, Katie...awesome-bo-bawesome. I love the pics, especially the one of you, Meg and Mich, cutest sisterssssss everrrr :)

Megan Jo said...

Koot ma boot!!! This is one of the happiest blog posts I have ever beheld. ...ba, I just love you.