Monday, February 28, 2011

Procrastinating...again

So I'm not sure what to post about. Mostly I just feel guilty I haven't posted anything since December. Not that these couple months haven't been busy, but blogging ends up falling way down on my to-do list when things get crazy.

I know I need to thank Mandy for her post about our conversation we had some weeks ago. It's been wonderful to read all the insight from her followers as they comment on the role women have to find balance in their lives. It's comforting to read the thoughts of other women who have the same concerns and issues I've been dealing with.

But I guess I should get back to studying...darn MCAT ;)

I know I shouldn't post without a picture or video or something, so I will leave you with this dance I recently discovered choreographed by Jiri Kylian, his stuff is breathtaking, so are the dancers of Nederlands Dance Theatre. These pictures are of several dances from his Black and White Ballets.




3 comments:

Heather said...

that dance was incredible. The human body amazes me. I love you dear. Good luck studying for the MCAT!

Laura said...

So beautiful. I don't know much about dance but it never ceases to amaze me what our bodies have the capability of doing. Go us :) Good luck studying. Come to CA for BYU's non-spring break.

Michelle said...

SO COOL.