Friday, September 17, 2010

These are a few of my least favorite things...

  1. When my lab partner asks if she can "compare answers" and then proceeds to copy my assignment.
  2. When that same girl and her friend help in no way during the 3 hour lab and instead talk about the party they didn't get invited to (...I wonder why).
  3. When those two girls walk out the second they have their answers (that we found for them) leaving the rest of us to clean up.
On a brighter note, I won't fail the class because I copied my classmate's notes!

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

Katie, I must say that I just love you! I miss you lots and I hope you're doing well!!

Heather said...

hahaha, I'm surprised you haven't said something to their faces yet Katie, you are holding out! Say something! (or wait for the perfect moment) anyway, Mitch and I did the "sound of music" tour in Salzburg, Austria, I'm really dying to watch it now. thank you for continuing to have those songs stuck in my head.